10 and Under Tennis Line Grant
10 and Under Tennis is exploding in the USTA Southern Section! Painting permanent lines at your facility is the next step toward building and supporting a format that will change the face of youth tennis in America. The USTA now requires that all 8 & Under sanctioned tournament play and USTA Jr. Team Tennis (JTT) must take place on 36-foot courts beginning January 1, 2010. All 10 and Under Tennis sanctioned tournament play and USTA Jr. Team Tennis must take place on 60-foot courts beginning January 2012.
These lines do not affect play for players using the whole court. USTA Southern and the Southern Tennis Patrons Foundation will match dollar for dollar the investment a local community makes toward the total cost of lining courts. This contribution will be capped at 25% of the local match, up to $1,000 per facility. Currently, the cost per court is approximately $250-$500.
Please download and complete a Facility Assistance Form and a National Advocacy Consultant will contact you within 10 business days. Three grants are available for your facility needs
- USTA 10 & Under Line & Conversion Grant
- USTA 10 & Under Playground/Black Top Line Grant
- USTA 10 & Under Collegiate Line Grant
- For generic concepts to line 36’ and 60’ courts, click here.
- For accurate specifications to share with your contractor/painter, click here.
- For a list of tennis court construction contractors, click here.
- For more information on USTA 10 and Under Tennis, please visit www.10andundertennis.com.
Your Southern Advocacy Consultants can help communities turn dreams into reality through the USTA Public Facility Assistance Program. Whether you're trying to figure out how to advocate for tennis in your parks, schools or on a college campus, there is help for everyone.
Other grant applications