Tri-Level (18 and older):
If you want to play with friends but are all at different NTRP levels or if you are having a hard time getting enough people together to form a team, Tri-Level is for you. Play doubles with your friends, while on a team consisting of 3 or more NTRP levels. Example, one 3.0 doubles, one 3.5 doubles and one 4.0 doubles = Tri-Level team. This socially competitive league is a great way to enjoy the camaraderie of friends in the ultimate team experience.
The USTA Southern Tri-Level League is designed to be adaptive to the individual needs of each facility and city. Playing levels and format can be tailor-made to deliver a quality program for any community. The Tri-Level League also targets smaller cities and facilities specifically, in order to provide the beginner player with an organized, fun and competitive program.
- Play occurs with three or more matches, each at a different NTRP level.
- Doubles partners are same-level.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- NTRP based —Valid computer or self rating required
- USTA membership required
- Register and report results through TennisLink.
- Tri-Level is a division offered by USTA Sections.
- A team match consists of 3 or more individual doubles matches: one doubles match at a minimum of the three different levels.
- Any format may be used: 2 out of 3 sets, 8 game pro-set, No-ad scoring, etc.
- Players may play at their NTRP rated level or higher.
- Format and playing levels are all flexible to fit specific needs.
- Facility based program; 2 courts needed per match; any day of the week at any time!
- Stay on your same team forever! Friends, family, and co-workers stay together and they play together!
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.