Since 1982 the Wimbledon Experience has been officially appointed by the All England Lawn Tennis Club to provide tours and hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon. This contract was recently extended through 2017 and we were made the EXCLUSIVE official tour partner in North America.
Programs offer tennis fans the opportunity to experience all the magic, history and traditions of Wimbledon for themselves. Tours include top category reserved seats on Centre Court, Number One Court and/or Court 2 and accommodation in a selection of London hotels. Prices start at £230 (approx US$ 370 per person).
As a proud sponsor of the USTA Southern Section we are happy to honor our 2012 prices for any bookings for The Championship, Wimbledon 2013 (June 23- July 7), that are made by section members before August 1, 2012. In addition any member booking a Championship Tour before the August deadline will receive an official Wimbledon towel.
The Championship Tours includes:
- Reserved seat for two days on Centre and No.1 Court.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a London hotel, sharing a double room, with full English breakfast daily. (Additional nights available upon request.)
- Admission to The Wimbledon Experience for a buffet lunch on both days.
- Return transfers from Southfields Underground Station to The Wimbledon Experience.
- Information pack containing: two London Travelcards with Underground map, itinerary, event card, Event wallet and travel information.
- Wimbledon gift and program.
- Admission to the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
- Wimbledon Experience Event Team in attendance throughout the day.
2013 Prices start at £1102 (approx $1765)
With our allocation of best reserved seats coming directly from the All England Lawn Tennis Club we are able to accommodate bookings for any size party and ensure that you are all sat together on the court of your choice.
Our US office in Davidson, NC are on hand to customize a program for you as well as answer any questions you may have.