How To Join A USTA League Team?
- To submit an interest form online, go to the homepage for TennisLink.
- Click on the "Find a League" tab on the left side of the page.
- In the online interest form, input your zip code, distance you’re willing to travel and birthday.
- Click on "Find a League."
- A list of appropriate leagues within your selected parameters will show up.
- Select on the league(s) that you want to play and Click the "Submit" button.
- Your online submission will then go to your Local League Coordinator who will contact you.
Contact your Local League Coordinator (LLC) or Community Tennis Association (CTA) directly by using the link below for your state:
LLCs will assist you in finding a team in your neighborhood and/or area at your skill level. If the LLC receives enough inquires from players who want to find a team, the LLC may be able to form an entire team of players.