The STPF provides need-based financial assistance for tournament travel expenses and entry fees to deserving juniors with a top 100 Southern Standing (12s-18s) from USTA Southern. Please download the application and send completed application along with a copy of your most recent federal tax return to:
5685 Spalding Dr.
Norcross, GA 30092
- Family income must be $99,000 or less to qualify.
- You must first apply to your state office for aid.
- Attach copy of previous year’s signed and submitted Federal Tax return. No applications will be considered without this.
- All required signatures must be included on this application.
- If aid is given, original receipts for how the aid was used must be submitted to the Southern Section office along with the financial aid application. Keep in mind that it is a travel grant and to be used for travel expenses and tournament entry fees only.
- Applicant/parent/guardian must exhibit good sportsmanship on and off the court at all times.Parent/guardian of playerwith 4 or more suspension points (code of conduct) is not eligible for aid until such time as those points drop below 4. Additionally, parent/guardian of player is not eligible for aid if:
a. The player has been suspended during the calendar year,
b. The parent/guardian has been suspended during the calendar year.
(Note: Applicant/parent/guardian is not eligible for aid in any calendar year in which a suspension is or has been in effect at the State, Section, or National level.)
- Maximum grant is $1000 per player per calendar year (up to additional $2000 available for those competing at National Events.) Player must be willing to participate in National and or Southern team events, if asked.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional documentation as deemed necessary.
Download the financial aid assistance application here.