If you want to play with friends but are all at different NTRP levels or if you are having a hard time getting enough people together to form a team, Tri-Level League is for you.
Tri-Level League is for players 18 years of age and older.
Play doubles with your friends, while on a team consisting of 3 or more NTRP levels. Example, one 3.0 doubles, one 3.5 doubles and one 4.0 doubles = Tri-Level team. This socially competitive league is a great way to enjoy the camaraderie of friends in the ultimate team experience.
The Tri-Level League is designed to be adaptive to the individual needs of each facility and city. Playing levels and format can be tailor-made to deliver a quality program for any community. The Tri-Level League also targets smaller cities and facilities specifically, in order to provide the beginner player with an organized, fun and competitive program.
- Play occurs with three or more matches, each at a different NTRP level.
- Doubles partners are same-level.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- NTRP based —Valid computer or self rating required
- USTA membership required
- Register and report results through TennisLink.
- Tri-Level is a division offered by USTA Sections.
- A team match consists of 3 or more individual doubles matches: one doubles match at a minimum of the three different levels.
- Any format may be used: 2 out of 3 sets, 8 game pro-set, No-ad scoring, etc.
- Players may play at their NTRP rated level or higher.
- Format and playing levels are all flexible to fit specific needs.
- Facility based program; 2 courts needed per match; any day of the week at any time!
- Stay on your same team forever! Friends, family, and co-workers stay together and they play together!
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
Click here for our FAQ page.
USTA League 2014 Tri-Level Sectional Invitational
The 2014 Tri-Level Sectional Invitational will be played Oct. 17-19 in Ridgeland-Jackson, Miss.
Levels to be played are:
- 18 & Over Women's and Men's: 2.5-3.5, 3.0-4.0, 3.5-4.5
- 40 & Over Women's and Men's: 3.0-4.0, 3.5-4.5
- 55 & Over Women's and Men's: 3.0-4.0
Download flier with more information. Go to website for more information or contact Lindsey Satrain, 601-981-4421.