Campus Kids Days: What are they?
- Campus Kids Days are designed to expose current and aspiring junior players (and their parents and coaches) to college tennis.
- College coaches will select a team match that members of the local community are encouraged to attend.
- Food and refreshments will be provided for all attending.
- Fans will be encouraged to participate in a variety of promotional activities such as raffles, contests, racquet stenciling, autograph signings, clinics, etc.
- Attendance, food, refreshments, and promotions are free!
to view 2013 events in USTA Southern.